So many temptations that occur when you’re memancang intention to manage your diet. Whether at the office birthday party or family are often invited to eat out. Clearly the situation is a challenge for you. Who would stand to be left out tasting eclairs, cookies, or fried duck being eaten your friends.
Without your awareness, you’re messing your own diet plan. There are still some other habits that need to be addressed for your diet program is not inhibited.
- You do not like leaving foodIndeed, so feel guilty if we do not spend the food that was ordered or we grab yourself when dining at a restaurant buffet. However, if you feel you want to be responsible with the food, the result is so stretchy waist circumference. The solution, “Put a little food on your plate. You will feel satisfied with a smaller amount of food,” said Nancy Braack, Chairman of Weight Watchers, in Omaha. If a portion of the food you ordered is too large, ask some of your food to be wrapped. Easy, right?
- You are too limiting yourself from unhealthy foodIn a study involving 30 women with normal weight, half of them are given an infinite chocolate to eat. The other half are not allowed to eat the chocolate. After the second group allowed to eat chocolate, they tend to eat more than the first.Therefore, allow yourself to occasionally enjoy your favorite foods. You just observe the label to see the nutritional information, such as “low fat” or “sugar free”. It can make you think to eat more than usual.
- You want to eat what others eat. Maybe your friend stay thin despite eating a good burger and fries almost every day. However, it does not mean you can eat the same thing every day. Because, some people are born with a faster metabolism than others, said John M. O’Brien, MD, professor of family medicine at the University of Michigan Health System. Genetic factors and certain medical conditions affect the metabolism. Observe also, if you also exercise diligently as your friend? Learn what makes your friends can stay slim. After that, you just can enjoy every meal without feeling guilty.
- You do not want to bother cooking. You probably can not cook or do not like the inconvenience caused during and after cooking. Therefore, you choose to buy food from outside. Marla Cilley, author of Body Clutter, recommends that you cook, then keep a small portion in the fridge to eat later. Thus, you do not need to bother cooking anything else when you are hungry at midnight. You also can use the slow cooker, where you just insert the ingredients in the morning and let it cook until you return to work late afternoon.
- You do not get enough sleep. Based on research from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute at Stanford University, the more you reduce the hours you sleep, your body will increasingly lack leptin, a hormone that helps you lose weight. When you lack sleep, the hormone ghrelin, which stimulates appetite will rise higher. If you can not sleep well at night, try to nap the next day.
- You skip breakfast. Just because you are not breakfast, does not mean you save calories in large numbers. Instead you become very hungry and will swallow anything that you can eat the next time. This is due, your blood sugar plummet, making you feel hungry, emotional, and you may feel okay to eat more. Plus, if you do not eat, your body thinks there are no food sources available. As a result, your metabolism moving at a snail’s pace. You know, the slower metabolism, the harder you lose weight.
- You think have a slow metabolism, so eating just a little. At least you need 1,500 calories per day. However, if metabolism is very slow, you may be able to consume 1,200 calories per day, equipped with a multivitamin and two calcium pills 500 mg. Also, make sure you keep nutritious food choices (with vegetables, fruits, grains, meat, and healthy fats). For a while, forget the first junk food. Also try eating smaller portions but more frequently throughout the day. This will prevent your blood sugar drops dramatically.